- Overview of the Shared Tasks
Task 1：Question Entity Discovery and Linking
Given a set of questions in natural language, it is required to identify domain related mentions in the questions, and link the identified mentions to entities in a given knowledge base.
- Organizer: Knowledge Works Lab at Fudan University（kw.fudan.edu.cn）
- Contact：Wanyun Cui，firstname.lastname@example.org
- Task Description，Sample Data, Training Data
Task 2：Clinical Named Entity Recognition
Given a set of digital medical records in plain text, this task is to recognize entity mentions in medical domain, and classify them into pre-defined categories, such as disease, symptom, etc.
- Organizer： Knowedge Engineering Lab at Tsinghua University, Microsoft Asia Research Institute，Beijing Jimu Cloud Health Technology Co., Ltd
- Contact：Jiangtao Zhang，email@example.com
- Task Description，Sample Data, Training Data（Format ReadMe）
- How to Participate
Please fill the registration form and send it to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before May 20, 2017.
- Important Dates
- April 17, 2017, release of tasks and sample data
- April 17 ~ May 20, 2017, participants registration
- May 5, 2017, release training data
- July 5, 2017, release testing data
- July 7, 2017, participants’ results submission deadline
- July 24, release evaluation results
- August 6, paper submission deadline
- Evaluation Chairs